IPTV Terms of Service
- Subscriber’s use of the IPTV Service and TV Box shall be deemed acknowledgment that Subscriber has read and agreed to the Terms of Service. Any user who does not agree to be bound by these terms should immediately stop their use of the IPTV Service and notify AROSTREAM’s Customer Service at 414-454-9079 to terminate the account. Terms that are initially capitalized but not defined, will have the defined meaning given to them in the other documents referenced above. The Terms of Service constitute a legal binding document.
- The [Octastream] TV Box Product is provided from a third-party vendor and AROSTREAM assumes no liability for any program, services, content, or information distributed on or through the [Octastream] TV Box Services. AROSTREAM expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for Subscriber’s use thereof. Further, AROSTREAM shall not be responsible for any products, merchandise, or prizes promoted or purchased through the use of the third-party product or services.
- Disruption of IPTV Service: In no event shall AROSTREAM be liable for any failure or interruption of program transmissions or IPTV Service resulting in part or entirely from circumstances beyond AROSTREAM’s reasonable control (including without limitation, any interruption or degradation of IPTV Service arising from third party services, Subscriber’s interference, modification, or tampering with the IPTV Service of digital streaming device connection).
- Copying, Reproduction, and Distribution of Programs: Subscriber agrees that Subscriber shall use the programs, IPTV Service, and other services provided by AROSTREAM solely for Subscriber’s personal, non-commercial use and will not copy, reproduce, or otherwise redistribute such programs, IPTV Service, or other services except in compliance with applicable law.
- AROSTREAM has no obligation to monitor content or services accessible by means of the IPTV system or the TV Box-digital receiver; however, Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that AROSTREAM has the right to monitor content electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law or regulation, to operate its programming and data information services properly, or to protect itself or its Subscribers.
- AROSTREAM shall have the right to determine in its sole discretion what constitutes an “inappropriate” or “commercial use” of AROSTREAM’s systems, Equipment, or IPTV Service.
- Term: IPTV Service shall continue until such time as terminated by Subscriber, which shall be effective upon notice, or terminated by AROSTREAM for breach (including nonpayment) of the Terms of Service or otherwise terminated by AROSTREAM in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for Services.
- Download and/or use of the IPTV application (“AROSTREAM’s IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App products”) to access and use the IPTV Service and any other services is subject to the following additional terms and conditions that you accept (in other words, make legally binding) upon downloading the IPTV streaming device or IPTV App, including the following:
- You must be an AROSTREAM subscriber in good standing.
- You may only use the IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App for personal, non-commercial use, limited to a private viewing for you and your invitees (specifically excluding any public presentation [e.g., in a dorm lounge] and any presentation by or in a place of public accommodation or other commercial establishment [e.g., a bar or restaurant], even if no fee is charged;
- You may not share your access to the IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App with any third parties, other than household members and household guests; and
- If available, you will use the download only to run the AROSTREAM provided TV App on a TV Box that you own or control
- You may not examine or manipulate the software code underlying the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App and you have no rights in that code.
- AROSTREAM or AROSTREAM Vendor, at any time and without notice, may modify or discontinue all or part of the IPTV streaming device, TV Box or IPTV App, its content, related charges or fees required to use the IPTV App. We may offer special opportunities to some or all AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App users, subject to applicable law.
- You are permitted to use AROSTREAM’s provided IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App only to request and view the content that is provided for this purpose and that you are entitled to access (“IPTV Content”). You may not circumvent or otherwise interfere with any authentication or access restrictions that we have implemented with respect to the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App Content. You may not copy, publicly perform, or retransmit the IPTV Content.
- Without limitation, the following restrictions also apply to your use of the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App:
- You shall not distribute or make the AROSTREAM provided TV App available over a network where it could be used by unauthorized parties or otherwise downloaded/distributed to any device without our knowledge or authorization.
- You shall not: (i) publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute, or create derivative works based on the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App, or any part thereof; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, translate, adapt, disassemble or otherwise reduce the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App to human readable form; (iii) attempt to create the source code from the object code for AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App; (iv) transmit the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App over any network or between any unauthorized devices; (v) make or convert any third party software contained in the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App into a stand-alone product; (vi) take any action that will infringe upon or misappropriate the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of AROSTREAM, its affiliates, or any third party; or (vii) sublicense, rent, lease, or assign the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App. You may not transfer the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App to other devices you own or license or that is under your lawful control.
- You shall not remove any proprietary notices, marks, or labels on the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App.
- You shall not export, import, or re-export the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device or IPTV App in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation of any jurisdiction.
- You will only use the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the jurisdictions in which you use the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App, including, but not limited to, applicable restrictions concerning copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- You shall not use the AROSTREAM provided IPTV streaming device, TV Box, or IPTV App in an attempt to circumvent or in conjunction with any device, program, or service designed to circumvent, technological measures employed to control access to, use of, or the rights in, acontent file, service, or other work protected by the copyright laws of any jurisdiction.
Terms of Service
- Terms of Service governing SUBSCRIBER’s use of AROSTREAM provided IPTV service shall be under AROSTREAM General “Terms of Service/Policies,” and are the only terms and conditions that govern AROSTREAM. No undertaking, representation or warranty made by any agent or representative of AROSTREAM in connection with the sale, installation, maintenance, or removal of Services shall modify or amend this Agreement or the Terms of Service.